what is the individuals with disabilities education act (idea)

Transferring can be a game-changer. If you’re moving from one four-year school to another, you might have to sit out a year before you can play. But there are exceptions, like if you’re moving down a division level or if you’ve graduated and still have eligibility left. Community college transfers have different rules, often allowing you to play right away. It is always best to check with the compliance office at your new school to get the full picture.

Contact K Altman Law Today

If you are facing allegations of student misconduct or other charges, contact K Altman Law today to learn more about the legal services we offer. Our experienced team of litigators, academicians, and student advisors can provide you with exceptional legal representation and a robust defense.  

Scroll to Top